These resources are provided for litigants, attorneys, and the general public for information on topics related to the cases handled by The Family Court.
- Our Family Wizard - A tool to help parents communicate effectively available online and on mobile devices.
- Proud to Parent - A free, confidential website for parents that were never married to each other.
- Children in Between - A co-parenting program for divorcing or separating parents.
- The Parenting Center - Family Services of Greater Baton Rouge offers several classes and supervised visitation for families.
- DCFS Access & Visitation Program - The State offers this program to assist non-custodial parents in gaining access and visitation with their children.
- Online Parenting Programs: Co-parenting and Parenting Skills programs are available in both English and Spanish. Low-income discounts available.
Other Helpful Resources
- Louisiana VineLink - A resource to search for incarcerated persons.
- LSBA Membership Directory - This website allows you to find contact information for attorneys licensed to practice in Louisiana.
- East Baton Rouge Parish Clerk of Court - The Clerk's office handles all filings of court documents and keeps all court records.
- East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff
- Baton Rouge Bar Association - The association of Baton Rouge attorneys that may provide lawyer referrals and other services.
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services - Local legal services provider available for those who qualify.
- Louisiana Law Help - A collection of resources for self-represented litigants in Louisiana.
Courts and Institutions
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal
- Nineteenth Judicial District Drug Lab
- Louisiana Protective Order Registry
The inclusion of these links does not imply or constitute endorsement of the organizations or the information contained on their websites.